Resignation and suspension of studies

Contact your personal coach, guidance counsellor or school social worker if you are considering suspending your studies. Together, you can consider different options for completing your studies, transferring to another educational institution or changing the field of study. You also have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with other Riveria qualifications in advance. You can also suspend your studies temporarily.

You are expected to participate in teaching and demonstrations according to your PCDP. If you do not present a justified reason for absences and, despite warnings, do not commit to the planned teaching and accept the support offered to you, you may be considered resigned. Before you are considered resigned, you will be given the opportunity to be heard.

You can also resign from the educational institution yourself by submitting a written notice in Wilma. Always discuss your plans with your personal coach.